There’s more to do in Ocean City besides lounging on the beach! If you’re looking for a relaxing yet challenging activity, there is nothing better than golf. If you’re looking for a full-fledged course, Ocean City has you covered.
There are ten pro courses available for use in and around the resort.
- Eagle’s Landing Golf Course in Berlin, Maryland, is always a favorite of visitors. Owned and operated by the Town of Ocean City since 1991, the course frequently welcomes tourists of all ages and skill levels. Eagle’s Landing features scenic views of the bay and Assateague Island, along with an abundance of wildlife. There are no memberships at Eagle’s Landing, but there is a local rewards program for year-round residents, which includes offers of discounted rates. Morning and evening tee times fill up fast, so be sure to book your slot early online or by calling the course. “We always say that we offer premium golf at an affordable price. Golf is not cheap anywhere, but we are less expensive than other premium courses,” said Bob Croll, Head Golf Professional at Eagle’s Landing. “We have an award-winning layout and are consistently voted among the top courses in the state. This is not just a great course, but one that people enjoy.” Call 443-736-2224 for more information.
- Baywood Greens – Millsboro, Delaware – 302-947-9800
- Bear Trap Dunes – Ocean View, Delaware – 302-537-5600
- The Bay Club – West Course – Berlin, Maryland – 410-641-4081
- Blue Water Golf – Ocean City, Maryland – 410-726-6255
- Rum Pointe Seaside Golf Links – Berlin, Maryland – 410-629-1414
- Glen Riddle – War Admiral – Berlin, Maryland – 410-213-2325
- Bayside Resort Golf Club – Selbyville, Delaware – 302-436-3400
- Lighthouse Sound Golf Club – Bishopville, Maryland – 410-641-1189
- Nutter’s Crossing – Salisbury, Maryland – 410-860-4653
To see more courses and deals, visit ocgolfing.com.