Pontoon Boats · Jet Skis · Kayaks · Seadoo Trixx
Family Friendly Ocean City Vacation Guide
Traveling with Children and Families in Ocean City
Ocean City, MD is a family-friendly destination. Generations of families gather each year in this East Coast resort town to enjoy each other and the beach. If you know the best places to go, you can negotiate even the busiest times and every generation will enjoy their time in Ocean City, MD. We all have children and they all love Ocean City. They grew up here and now, they are bringing their own families back. On this page you will find:
- Insider tips for the perfect vacation with children
- Family Friendly Hotels in Ocean City
- Family Friendly Restaurants in Ocean City
- Fun Activities for all generations, and more
Family Friendly Hotels in
Ocean City, MD
The key to a fun stress free trip with the family is research and planning. At the top of the list is finding a easily accessible place to stay that is located near the activities you plan to do. Nobody is happy if the kids aren’t happy so if you want vacation success for all you must please the kids. The most common requests are:
- Easy Beach Access
- Close to the boardwalk – especially for teenagers.
- A great pool.
- Fun activities nearby – amusements, mini-golf, arcade
- Away from the crowds – for those with small children
Small Children & Beach Lovers:
- Beachfront Condos in North Ocean City are a popular choice. Much quieter and less crowded area.
There are plenty of dining options in North Ocean City, but you will need to drive to get to boardwalk, inlet and amusements though.
- Downtown/Boardwalk Hotels. They can’t get enough of the boardwalk scene and offerings. The lively downtown beaches are loads of fun and they can manage getting back to the hotel on their own.
Traveling with Kids & Pets:
Family Friendly Activities
Here are the top things to do with your family in Ocean City.
- Beach – obviously
- Trimpers Amusements
- Ice Cream at XXX on the Boardwalk
- Dinner at
- Day trip to ….
Here are some recommended places to eat that the whole family will enjoy.
- ice cream
- fried dough
- another restaurant