Amenities, attractions, and location. These are some of the major factors to consider when choosing accommodations for your Ocean City, Maryland vacation. An awesome view doesn’t hurt either.
Welcome to Ocean City, Maryland
Ocean City, Maryland, situated between the Atlantic Ocean and the Isle of Wight Bay on Maryland’s Eastern Shore, is the premier resort town of the East Coast. It’s best known for its miles of sandy beach lined by a wooden boardwalk with shops, restaurants, hotels, and amusements, and for its indescribable views at all times of the year, especially as the sun rises over the ocean and sets over the beautiful coastal bays.
OceanCity.com is the most comprehensive Ocean City vacation planner, where we feature new restaurants, hotels, and things to do in OCMD every day. Plan your trip for spring now. We’re always happy to help!
Planning your Ocean City vacation
If you don’t know where to start, try following these four steps that make planning an Ocean City vacation exceptionally easy. Find general Ocean City information here.
- First, choose a place to stay from our list of all the hotels in town. Just conduct a brief search, which can be customized with your budget and preferred location and amenities. We have motels and vacation rentals for you to explore, too.
- Next, take a look at our restaurant listings to get a sense of the culinary diversity in town. There’s truly something to please every palate (just remember, we are known for our crabs and seafood…).
- Don’t forget to plot your list of things to do. From watersports and amusement parks in the summer to holiday events in the winter, there’s always something for all members of the family, in any weather.
- Finally, now that your entire trip to Ocean City is just about planned, the vacation countdown is on! Take a look at some of the most picturesque webcam views in town, and browse Ocean City articles while you wait. Your vacation will be here before you know it.
Home to The Best of Ocean City®
Whether your getaway is planned to the minute or you prefer to take it day-by-day, you’re bound to have an excellent time in Ocean City. Don’t be sad when it’s over, either. Instead, relive your trip by voting in The Best of Ocean City® competition to honor your favorite restaurants, bars, and activities. Also, feel free to submit us your best Ocean City photos — we might just post them on our site.
As one of the finest Ocean City Hotels, the Clarion Resort Fontainebleau Hotel offers luxury and comfort to its guests. Gorgeous rooms with a majestic view of the Atlantic Ocean.
As you set sail for one of Ocean City’s finest oceanfront hotels, the vacation you deserve awaits you! On the corner of 14th street and the boardwalk, we offer you newly renovated rooms and amenities.
Top 10 Things to Do in Ocean City this Spring
Put a little “spring” in your step and spend a relaxing weekend in Ocean City this season. The weather’s warming up, but the beach and Boardwalk are still pretty quiet!
1. Watch floats go by, catch gold-wrapped chocolates and wear layers of green beaded necklaces at Ocean City’s famous St. Patrick’s Day Parade.
2. Enjoy a getaway weekend in one of the great hotels at shoulder-season rates.
3. Treat yourself to a fruity drink or a delicious craft brew at one of Ocean City’s iconic taverns.
4. Enjoy the peace and tranquility of a nearly-empty beach and Boardwalk. The summertime crowds haven’t arrived just yet.
5. Explore the town’s history at the Ocean City Life Saving Station Museum.
6. Treat yourself to a night out at one of our dozens of restaurants.
7. Catch an early ocean sunrise, then later watch the sunset over the bay.
8. Visit Assateague Island and check out the horses. You can camp on the beach all year long.
9. Visit the more than 20 area breweries (not all at once, though).
10. Finally, explore the Shore – Worcester County is Maryland’s vacation jewel with attractions from Pocomoke to Berlin.
Located on the northern end of the boardwalk, the Dunes Manor Hotel is a unique place to stay modeled after the grand style of Ocean Cities Victorian Era.
Your dream vacation is all on one island at Fager’s Island, and that includes lodging, too. Both The Lighthouse Club and the Edge Hotel sit on Ocean City’s bayside and offer an atmosphere of privacy and relaxation that’s unparalleled to anywhere else in town.
Discover the scenic beauty and vibrant energy of Ocean City, Maryland when you escape to our tropical beachfront hotel resort. Offering spacious, family friendly guest rooms, modern amenities, and a location just minutes away from attractions and dining.