Pontoon Boats · Jet Skis · Kayaks · Seadoo Trixx
Visit Ocean City, MD
Your Vacation Guide to OC
Hotel & Condo Information, Restaurant Guides, Things to Do, Best of Ocean City, Events, Live Cams.
Fall is a great time to visit Ocean City with plenty of warm weather and activities. OceanCity.com should have everything you need to plan the perfect getaway!
Why Make Ocean City, Maryland Your Top Choice Beach Vacation Destination?
- The Beaches! 10 Miles of continuous sandy beaches, all free to the public. Take a look for yourself with our 360 Degree virtual tour or beach webcams.
- Fun for Everyone! Of course the beach has everything you’d want and expect from a beach, but Ocean City also offers plenty of inshore and offshore activities. Watersports, boat & jetski rentals, over 18 golf courses nearby, exploring Assateague Island, boardwalk amusements & shopping, just to name a few.
- Beachfront & Oceanfront Accommodations! Most of Ocean City’s lodging is Hotels & Condos on or within a block of the beach or bay.
- Dining & Nightlife. You’ll never have a hard time finding a great place to eat in Ocean City.
- The Boardwalk. No visit is complete with exploring the 3-mile boardwalk. Walk, bike, or take the tram.
ReLaunch Contest Winners
WINNERS OF $25 GIFT CERTIFICATES
Joanne Neira, jcaselli, dcraig1355, daveandsue1982, austen1992
GRAND PRIZE WINNER: Alexmerced70
Our GRAND PRIZE WINNER will receive a 2 night stay at The Cambria Hotel, Ocean City’s newest hotel on the bayside near the Route 50 bridge. We are adding tickets to the 7th Annual Octoberfest Shore Craft Beer Fest being held at Sunset Park.
Ocean City, MD Hotels & Lodging
Where to Stay
There are many great places to stay in Ocean City. If you want to be on the beach and boardwalk and in the middle of the action look in the Downtown & Midtown area. That will put you closest to the boardwalk, amusements, shopping, beach, dining and minimize any driving. The larger hotels are located here. For those who prefer condos & a quieter area, look in North Ocean City. Visit our Area Guide section for more information.
Restaurants & Bars in Ocean City
Food & Drinks
Ocean City, Maryland is not known for its restaurants, but it should be! We have find dining, award-winning wine lists, craft breweries and local bars and restaurants with farm-to-table menu items and lots of local seafood. We have great burgers, barbecue, and many vegetarian options as well. And when many people think of vacations at the beach, they think of tropical drinks or fruit smoothies. We have that too. And you can’t forget about picking crabs. We have lots of crab houses to choose from and there are some that will deliver. Many of the best restaurants in Ocean City, Maryland are family owned and run, so get ready to sit back and relax with your favorite beverage and a menu worth waiting for! Visit our EAT & DRINK section to browse restaurants by area and for popular Ocean City restaurant recommendations.
Things to Do in Ocean City
Fun for Everyone!
If you are looking for things to do in Ocean City, Maryland, look no farther. OceanCity.com has event listings, exciting tours, parasailing and jet-skiing options, boat rentals, fishing information, and more. Ocean City is becoming known as the best place for your next beercation, particularly in the Spring, Fall and Winter when you can arrange your visit around one of the Shore Craft Beer Fests which feature local craft breweries. There is an active Art League of Ocean City which is working to bring more local public art to the area. In addition to the town’s Springfest, Sunset, and Winterfest celebrations, we have big events that attract thousands like the Ocean City Air Show and Bike Week. Of course, we have our beaches and our beach guide will help you navigate your vacations.
Special offers and Discounts
Save on your Ocean City visit with our offers and coupons.