Ocean City, Maryland
Visitor Information, Webcams, News & Vacation Planning
Welcome to Ocean City, Maryland
2023 Guide to Ocean City, MD
Fun in Ocean City, Year Round!
Why People LOVE Ocean City, Maryland
- The Beaches! 10 Miles of continuous sandy beaches, all free to the public. Take a look at our 360 Degree virtual tours or webcams.
- Fun for Everyone! Ocean City also has plenty of inshore and offshore activities. Watersports, boat & jetski rentals, over 18 golf courses nearby, exploring Assateague Island, boardwalk amusements & shopping, just to name a few.
- Beachfront & Oceanfront Accommodations! Most of Ocean City’s hotels, motels & vacation rentals are oceanfront or within a block of the beach or bay.
- Affordable With so many lodging options, free beaches and free events, Ocean City is one of the best value beach vacations on the East coast.
- Dining & Nightlife. You’ll never have a hard time finding a great place to eat or get a drink in Ocean City.
- The Boardwalk. Exploring the classic 3-mile long boardwalk.
- A Family Friendly Beach Vacation!
- Beach Weddings Get married on the beach!
- Events Plan your trip around one of the many headline events.
- Breweries & Craft Beer. There are many craft breweries nearby, including a new brewery in the new Ember’s building.
Plan Your Vacation
Travel Guides and General Information
After you explore the Plan, Stay, Eat & Drink and Things to Do sections, expand your horizons by checking out some of the other information OceanCity.com offers that will help you have the perfect vacation. Plan your trip to coincide with or avoid big events. Check out the live Ocean City webcams to see what the beach and boardwalk look like. Or… check out the Boardwalk Guide or Assateague Guide to discover more about the area.
WHERE TO STAY
Ocean City, Maryland Hotels, Condos, & Lodging
The lodging options in Ocean City are mostly Hotels and Condominium Complexes, with most of them being oceanfront. You’ll just need to decide what part of town you want to stay in.
If you want to be on the beach and boardwalk and in the middle of the action look in the Downtown & Midtown area. That will put you closest to the boardwalk, amusements, shopping, beach, dining and minimize any driving. The larger hotels are located here.
For those who prefer condos & a quieter area, look in North Ocean City. Visit our Area Guide section to learn more about the different parts of Ocean City.
Food & Drink
Ocean City has one of the most diverse restaurant selections available on Maryland’s Eastern Shore. Fine dining, award-winning wine lists, craft breweries and local bars and restaurants with farm-to-table menu items and local seafood. You’ll find great burgers, barbecue, and many vegetarian options as well. Don’t miss the Ocean City crab houses and there are some that will deliver. When you’re ready to get your drink on you’ll find everything from relaxing cocktails by the beach to lively bars and clubs. Visit our FOOD & DRINK section to browse restaurants by area and for popular Ocean City restaurant recommendations.
Things to Do
What to Do in Ocean City
Of course, we have our beaches and our beach guide will help you navigate your vacations. OceanCity.com is full of tips and ideas to keep everyone happy & busy. View event listings, discover exciting tours, parasailing and jet-skiing options, boat rentals, fishing information, free activities and more. Ocean City is a growing craft brewery destination and is host to the popular Shore Craft Beer Fests featuring local craft breweries. There is an active Art League of Ocean City working to bring more local public art to the area.
Headline Events & Festivals
In addition to the town’s Springfest, Sunset, and Winterfest celebrations, we have big events that attract thousands like the Ocean City Air Show and Bike Week.
Things to Do in Ocean City
View our activity guide for information on Watersports, Boat & Jet Ski Rentals, Amusements, Mini-Golf, Golf Courses, Assateague Island, and of course THE BEACHES! Find Activites & Events
Ocean City Amusements
Special offers and Discounts
Save on your Ocean City visit with our offers and coupons.