Pontoon Boats · Jet Skis · Kayaks · Seadoo Trixx
Winterfest of Lights in Ocean City, Maryland
Holiday activities and events
The 2022 Winterfest of Lights will be November 17, 2022 – December 31, 2022!
Quick information on Winterfest 2022
This year, take a walk through the Winterfest of Lights and see how Ocean City, MD, sparkles! This walking event will take you through thousands of sparkling holiday lights and many animated light displays located along a paved path in Northside Park. And don’t worry, Santa will be still be here so you can say hello to him!
- The 2022 edition of Winterfest, held at Northside Park on 125th Street, will take place Nov. 17- Dec 31.
- Hours are Wednesday to Sunday to 5:30 – 9:30 p.m. (closed Mondays and Tuesdays)
- Entry to Winterfest at Northside Park costs $6 (kids under 11 are free).
- ½ Mile Walk around a Decorated, Paved Path with Surprises along the way
- Visits and Photos with Santa Claus available
- The Winterfest gift shop will be open
- Hot Chocolate and Glow Products Available for Purchase
- November 17th is FREE to walk through for the public
- Bring your pets on Wednesday nights!
- Tickets can be purchased on site or online here
- Mobility Devices available for rent on site. $10.00 per two hours (scooters, powered wheelchairs)
- The Winterfest of Lights is subject to closure for inclement weather. Please always check the Town of Ocean City Facebook for updates before planning your visit!
- For more information, call 410-250-0125.
- Winterfest Hotel Packages here.
Always enjoy the lights. Was a tradition with my Mom. She is now passed and my family continues the tradition on Black Friday.
My wife and I come for the winterfest of lights every year, but I was very disappointed after seeing what was done to, what I’d consider, the best part of the display. The grove of trees on the slope near the pond bridge in past years has been excellent! Each tree with it’s own solid colored lights. This year those trees are full of garbage! Who wants to see that???
As a family that has been attending the Winterfest of lights since the beginning, I really enjoy the walking through the park much better whereby you can take you time, take pictures and the enjoy the display. My only disappointment was not seeing the big American Flag at the beginning of the display.
Seriously? No more American Flag?
[…] Ocean City Winterfest of Lights: http://www.oceancity.com/winterfest/ […]
Love the lights and walking through them but please do more lights and different ones and have more vendors maybe on the weekends
Link to the hotel packages don’t work, but always try to come down for a couple of days
I am coming down
I took my great grandkids in November and some grandkids on New Year’s Eve. I enjoyed both trips and hope to get back this year.
Love winterfest of lights
Came every year with my grandkids and now would like to bring my Great grand kids
But I will miss the tram
I have arthritis and cannot walk the whole park
And the additional charge for the devices does not seem fair.
I have always enjoyed going thru the park enjoying the light displays however, I am handicapped and unable to walk thru. I did see that you were renting mobile chairs for $10 , that seems very unfair for someone handicapped to need to spend $16. To enjoy the lights.