The 2021 Winterfest of Lights will be November 18, 2021 – January 2, 2022!
Quick information on Winterfest 2021
This year, take a walk through the Winterfest of Lights and see how Ocean City, MD, sparkles! This walking event will take you through thousands of sparkling holiday lights and many animated light displays located along a paved path in Northside Park. And don’t worry, Santa will be still be here so you can say hello to him!
- The 2021 edition of Winterfest, held at Northside Park on 125th Street, will take place Nov. 18- Jan 2.
- Hours are Wednesday to Sunday to 5:30 – 9:30 p.m. (closed Mondays and Tuesdays)
- Entry to Winterfest at Northside Park costs $5 (kids under 11 are free).
- ½ Mile Walk around a Decorated, Paved Path with Surprises along the way
- Visits and Photos with Santa Claus available at NSP Community Room
- Gift Shop Will Be Open and located at NSP Community Room
- Masks Required inside and outside
- Health Check Required to enter Gift Shop and Santa Areas
- Hot Chocolate and Glow Products Available for Purchase
- November 19th is Free to walk through for the public
- Bring your pets on Wednesday nights!
- Tickets can be purchased on site or online here
- Mobility Devices available for rent on site. $10.00 per two hours (scooters, powered wheelchairs)
- The Winterfest of Lights is subject to closure for inclement weather. Please always check the Town of Ocean City Facebook for updates before planning your visit!
- For more information, call 410-250-0125.
- Winterfest Hotel Packages are available here
An Ocean City Tradition
Ocean City, Maryland may be the premier vacation resort on the East Coast during the summer, but each winter it transforms into an award-winning holiday wonderland with the annual Winterfest of Lights. This award-winning annual celebration of the holiday season includes a light display with more than one million one Christmas bulbs, and a 50 foot tall Christmas tree which changes colors and will mesmerize young and old alike.