This year, visitors will walk a half mile loop around the lagoon, through the Winterfest of Lights. This walking event will take you through thousands of sparkling holiday lights and many animated light displays located along a paved path in Northside Park. Sip hot chocolate, take a photo with Santa, visit the gift shop and walk through the array of holiday exhibits, including many surprises....
Winterfest 2020 runs November 19 – January 2nd 2021
Quick information on Winterfest 2020
This year, take a walk through the Winterfest of Lights and see how Ocean City, MD, sparkles! This walking event will take you through thousands of sparkling holiday lights and many animated light displays located along a paved path in Northside Park. And don’t worry, Santa will be still be here so you can say hello to him!
- The 2020 edition of Winterfest, held at Northside Park on 125th Street, will take place Nov. 19- Jan 2.
- Hours are Wednesday to Sunday to 5:30 – 9:30 p.m. (closed Mondays and Tuesdays)
- Entry to Winterfest at Northside Park costs $5 (kids under 11 are free).
- ½ Mile Walk around a Decorated, Paved Path with Surprises along the way
- Visits and Photos with Santa Claus available at NSP Community Room
- Gift Shop Will Be Open and located at NSP Community Room
- Masks Required inside and outside
- Health Check Required to enter Gift Shop and Santa Areas
- Hot Chocolate and Glow Products Available for Purchase
- November 19th is Free to walk through for the public
- Bring your pets on Wednesday nights!
- Tickets can be purchased on site or online here
- Mobility Devices available for rent on site. $10.00 per two hours (scooters, powered wheelchairs)
- For more information, call 800-626-2326 or 410-250-0125.
- Winterfest Hotel Packages are available here
An Ocean City Tradition
Ocean City, Maryland may be the premier vacation resort on the East Coast during the summer, but each winter it transforms into an award-winning holiday wonderland with the annual Winterfest of Lights. This award-winning annual celebration of the holiday season includes a light display with more than one million one Christmas bulbs, and a 50 foot tall Christmas tree which changes colors and will mesmerize young and old alike.
The Ocean City Christmas Parade continues the 37 year tradition started by Gold Coast Mall. Mark your calendars for December 5th, bring your chairs, blankets and plan for a day in Ocean City! Arrive early to park and get your viewing spot. The parade will feature more than 50 units, including high school bands, antique cars, colorful holiday floats, horses and more. The southbound lanes of...
Children are invited to join Santa for a pizza party! Besides eating pizza, activities include arts and crafts, cookie-decorating, visits with Santa and a walk-thru the spectacular Winterfest of Lights. Each family will be cookie decorating and crafting at their own table this year. Masks must be worn at all times. WHO: Kids, Pre K - Grade 4 TIME: 5:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m....
Celebrate the end of 2020 and the beginning of 2021 with a free fireworks display at Northside Park. The fireworks, which will begin at midnight, will be accompanied by live entertainment, warm hot chocolate, and the opportunity to walk through the Winterfest of Lights. Come early and experience the Winterfest of Lights before the fireworks start. The hours for this fantastic spectacle will be...