Roland E. Powell Convention Center in Ocean City, MD
The Roland E. Powell Convention Center in Ocean City, MD, is a state-of-the-art facility with 214,000 square feet of meeting space to accommodate events of all size and scope. From Crusin OC and other car shows to major concerts, entertainment acts, and conventions, the Roland E. Powell Convention Center is an epicenter of activity in Ocean City; and with the addition of the phenomenal new Performing Arts Center, more and more top acts and artists are lining up to perform in Ocean City.
Below find information about the Convention Center, its events, and more.
The Convention Center is located at 40th Street bayside. To contact them, call (410) 289-2800.
Convention Center Facilities:
Main Exhibit Hall (Halls A and B)
- 45,400+ sq. ft. column-free flexible hall with 30 ft. ceiling
- 788 theater seats and lighted aisles
- 24,600 sq. ft. with 35 ft. ceiling
- Panoramic bay views
- Divisible into two distinct spaces
- Ballroom-specific climate and audio controls
Dockside Exhibit Hall
- Easy accessibility for move-in and move-out
- 14,000+ sq. ft. of flexible space
- Bay views and boardwalk access
- Meeting facilities consist of 25 meeting rooms, including two executive boardrooms
- Individual climate and audio controls
- Rooms can be combined to accommodate larger groups
Variety of Dining Options
- Bayside promenade connected to an outside patio
- Concession area with available breakfast and lunch menus
- OC Cafe Kiosk with ability to set up in different areas of the building