Providing fun for all ages since 1890, and with new rides. Over 120 years of fun on the Boardwalk in Ocean City, Maryland. Trimper’s is America’s oldest continuously single family More Details...
Things to do in the Fall
Off-season activities and businesses open year-round in Ocean City, MD
The 10 Best Things to Do in Ocean City in the Fall
- The Beach – Fall is a wonderful time to enjoy the beach – it’s less crowded and still warm enough to swim.
- The Boardwalk – Walk it with your favorite furry friend! (pets are allowed after Labor Day)
- Assateague Island National Seashore – Beach walkers paradise! Find the wild ponies.
- Amusements -If the weather is good, many amusements stay open into October. Check the individual sites for more information.
- On the Water – Fishing is a great option in the Fall. Many of the other Watersports will have closed by Labor Day.
- View a Rocket Launch from Wallops Island
- Golf – View our list of golf courses in the Ocean City area.
- Dining – Check out the Best of Ocean City winners.
- Craft Brewery Tours – explore the thriving craft beer scene in Ocean City.
- Festivals & Events – Octoberfest, Sunfest, and more.
Featured Entertainment open in the Fall