Amenities, attractions, and location. These are some of the major factors to consider when choosing accomodations for your Ocean City, Maryland vacation. An awesome view doesn’t hurt either.
Planning Your Ocean City, Maryland Vacation
Ocean City, Maryland, on Maryland’s Eastern Shore, is the premier East Coast resort destination attracting millions of visitors annually. Home to some of the region’s finest hotels and restaurants, it’s also a jumping off place for day trips to places as diverse as the Wallops Island Flight Facility and Worcester County towns that preserve old world charm, like Berlin, Maryland. OceanCity.com is the home of the most comprehensive Ocean City vacation planner. Plan your trip for spring now.
Just follow these easy steps.
- Choose a place to stay from our exhaustive list of hotels. A brief search will give you access to just the right place to stay, with prices and amenities to fit any travel plan.
- Before you get to town, check out our restaurant listings to get a sense of the area’s culinary diversity. Then construct your own “Top 10” before you arrive, which will give you flexibility in planning and focus.
- There are events in Ocean City, Maryland practically every week all year long and there are plenty of things to do no matter the weather or season.
- As your arrival date approaches, check out our weather page and maybe even check out our webcams.
Ocean City, Maryland information
Ocean City, Maryland has three miles of award-winning boardwalk attractions, and many of them are open year round. It has more than 10 miles of beach, spanning from the iconic Inlet to the quieter, more reserved North Ocean City beaches. Come for the day, stay the night, or spend your summer vacation with us. OceanCity.com has all your accommodations information needs met, from hotels to vacation rentals.
As one of the finest Ocean City Hotels, the Clarion Resort Fontainebleau Hotel offers luxury and comfort to its guests. Gorgeous rooms with a majestic view of the Atlantic Ocean.
As you set sail for one of Ocean City’s finest oceanfront hotels, the vacation you deserve awaits you! On the corner of 14th street and the boardwalk, we offer you newly renovated rooms and amenities.
Even before summer hits, there’s plenty to do in town.
1. First, come to town for Springfest!
2. Then spend a getaway weekend in one of the great hotels at off-season rates.
3. Treat yourself to a beachy drink at one of Ocean City’s iconic taverns.
4. Hone your Skee-Ball skills before there are no lines in the arcades.
5. Explore Ocean City history at the Ocean City Life Saving Station Museum.
6. Treat yourself to a night out at one of our dozens of restaurants.
7. Catch an early sunrise on an almost deserted beach.
8. Visit Assateague Island and check out the horses. You can camp on the beach all year long.
9. Visit the more than 20 area breweries (not all at once, though).
10. Explore the Shore – Worcester County is Maryland’s vacation jewel with attractions from Pocomoke to Berlin.
Your dream vacation is all on one island at Fager’s Island, and that includes lodging, too. Both The Lighthouse Club and the Edge Hotel sit on Ocean City’s bayside and offer an atmosphere of privacy and relaxation that’s unparalleled to anywhere else in town..