How to plan your Ocean City, Maryland Vacation
Ocean City, Maryland, on Maryland’s Eastern Shore, is the premier East Coast resort destination attracting millions of visitors annually. Home to some of the region’s finest hotels and restaurants, it also is a jumping off place for day trips to places as diverse as the Wallops Island Flight Facility and Worcester County towns that preserve old world charm, like Berlin, Md. OceanCity.com is the home of the most comprehensive Ocean City vacation planner. Just follow these easy steps.
- Choose a place to stay from our exhaustive list of hotels. A brief search will give you access to just the right place to stay, with prices and amenities to fit any travel plan.
- Before you get to town, check out our restaurant listings to get a sense of the area’s culinary diversity. Construct your own “Top 10” before you arrive, which gives you both flexibility in planning and focus.
- There are events in Ocean City practically every week all year long and there are plenty of things to do no matter the weather or season.
- As your arrival date approaches, check out our weather page and maybe even check out our webcams.
Ocean City, Maryland information
Ocean City has three miles of award-winning boardwalk attractions, many of them are open year round. It has more than 10 miles of beach, spanning from the iconic Inlet to the quieter, more reserved North Ocean City beaches. Come for the day, stay the night, or spend your summer vacation with us. OceanCity.com has all your accommodations information needs met, from hotels to vacation rentals.
Top 10 Things to do in Ocean City this winter
Even in the off season there’s plenty to do in town
- Visit the Winterfest of Lights at Northside Park and make it a family tradition.
- Plan to ring in the New Year at any of our fabulous hotels.
- Get a little something to warm yourself at one of Ocean City’s iconic taverns.
- Hone your Skee-Ball skills while there are no lines in the arcades.
- Explore the town’s history at the Ocean City Life Saving Station Museum.
- Treat yourself to a night out at one of our dozens of restaurants.
- Now that the time has changed, catch an early sunset.
- Visit Assateague Island and check out the horses. You still can camp on the beach in the winter.
- Visit the more than 20 area breweries (not all at once, though).
- Explore the Shore – Worcester County is Maryland’s vacation jewel with attractions from Pocomoke to Berlin.