“WINNER OF THE BEST OF OCEAN CITY 2021, 2022 & 2023 IN: BEST LIVE MUSIC, BEST DRINKS & BEST BAR OVERALL!” Live entertainment, waterfront dining, 18 bars, a nightclub & More Details...
Romantic Getaways in Ocean City, MD
Ocean City is a great place to come with your loved one
There are lots of options if romance is your goal
Proposal and Wedding Guide
Great dining & hotel choices
Ocean City, Maryland has it all!
Romance in Ocean City, Maryland
Some quick ideas for a romantic escape
Romance is in the air in Ocean City, Maryland. You don’t always have to spend a lot of money to have fun with your partner, but you can. From walks on the beach to romantic dinners at waterfront restaurants, to couples massages, Ocean City can deliver what you seek. Some of our favorite suggestions for a romantic weekend include:
- Choose an oceanfront hotel so you can lie in bed and watch the sunrise.
- Choose a hotel with spa services so you can start the weekend with a couples massage.
- Get take-out, build a bonfire on the beach at Assateague, and watch the moon rise over the ocean.
- Rent a jet-ski, wrap your arms around your partner’s waist, and go for a ride looking for dolphins.
- Enjoy local craft beer on a 2 hour sunset cruise sponsored by Shore Craft Beer and the OC Bay Hopper.
- Sail on the 50′ catamaran Alyosha and cruise into the sunset.
Hotels for Your Romantic Getaway
Romance starts with your surroundings
Pick your lodging option in Ocean City
If you are planning a romantic getaway, choosing your hotel is the first order of business. You may want to stay up north where it’s a little quieter if you are planning a romantic weekend or you may want to stay close to one of the bridges for easy access to area golf courses. Use OceanCity.com’s Area Guide to help you choose your base of operations. One of our favorites for an adult getaway is the swim up pool bar at the Holiday Inn on the beach. Here is a list of lodging options in Ocean City.
Restaurants & Bars
Find the perfect restaurant
Finding the right bar or restaurant can make or break your day. Ocean City has many options, from a romantic seafood restaurant to a place with great drinks and live music. Check out The Best of Ocean City® winners to help guide you as you plan your vacation in Ocean City, Maryland.