Monetize your WiFi and increase your business.
How does WiFi marketing help grow my business?
- Marketing to your warm or hot leads always results in better conversion.
- Gather insight into your current customers.
- Keep track of visit behavior
- Visit dates and times
- The right message at the right time – Automatically.
- For new / repeat / loyal / lost customers
- Measure efficacy!
- Built reputation with more good reviews
- Make it easier for your customers to publish good reviews
- Interact with unhappy customers before they post negative reviews
WiFi marketing statistics
- More than 60% of businesses say customers spend more time in their locations when they offer free Wi-Fi.
- The immense value businesses get by providing free Wi-Fi in their store comes from the data they can collect through the system.
- Increase customer retention by 24% through sending relevant, real-time communications to customers
Questions to ask…
- Do you already have public WiFi?
- Do you already collect customer data?
- What kind of router do you have?
- Do you need to get a different router to accommodate the software?
- How many square feet of space do you want to cover?
- How many people are likely to be logged into your WiFi at the same time?
- Is your location indoors our outdoors?
- Do you want to market to your customers while they are in your business?
- Do you want to know where in your business (if it’s large) your customers are logging into your system?
So you’re ready to collect your customer data so you can start marketing to them in a targeted way.
You have the hardware, or can tell us what to do after answering the questions above.
- Create a landing page for your WiFi sign-ins that markets your current promotions and events.
- Segment your customers so that you can create automated emails to target each segment.
- Create a loyalty program, set the parameters and send coupons or other offers so that your customers think of you first.
- Create birthday and anniversary greetings.
- Identify customers that are “lost” and send them something to entice them back to your business.