Pontoon Boats · Jet Skis · Kayaks · Seadoo Trixx
Ocean City Weddings
If getting married on the beach is your dream, Ocean City and Assateague are perfect
Plan your magic day with help from OceanCity.com
With all of its rich family tradition and breathtaking beauty, it comes as no surprise that many couples choose to tie the knot with a beach wedding in Ocean City, Maryland. What better way to tie the knot than surrounded by people you love under a warm sun with waves breaking in the background and a cool breeze blowing off of the gorgeous Atlantic Ocean? Beach weddings offer an elegant experience in a relaxed and casual atmosphere and Ocean City has everything your need to commemorate your love and make the memory of your special day last a lifetime.
From restaurants, country clubs, and hotels with stunning views to florists, photographers, and houses of worship, you’ll find all the necessities for an amazing beach wedding in. Whether you’re planning a small, intimate affair or a large wedding or even just a bachelor or bachelorette party, Ocean City is the ideal destination. With spectacular scenery and all the venues and amenities needed for an unforgettable wedding within a few miles, you’ll be hard pressed to find a location as perfect as Ocean City, Maryland to get married on the beach, so it’s no surprise that hundreds of couples choose to say their vows here every year. Whatever you want, however creative you want to be, your dream wedding can become a reality in Ocean City.
Beach Weddings in Ocean City, MD
What better way to tie the knot than surrounded by people you love under a warm sun with waves breaking in the background and a cool breeze blowing off of the gorgeous Atlantic Ocean? Beach weddings offer an elegant experience in a relaxed and casual atmosphere and Ocean City has everything your need to commemorate your love and make the memory of your special day last a lifetime.
Ocean City is Perfect Beach Wedding Destination
- You’ll be surrounded by spectacular scenery
- Beautiful oceanfront venues.
- Miles and miles of sandy beaches
- Wedding venues and amenities are all within a few miles of each other
- Abundant lodging options to suit everyone
- Activities to keep everyone entertained in between the wedding events.
- Easily accessible by air and car.
Apply for a marriage license
Once you’ve decided on an Ocean City, Maryland, wedding, your first step is to apply for a Worcester County marriage license. Call the Clerk of Court Office at 410-632-5500 to find out what’s required, and what documents are needed.
Find an officiant
Officiants for Ocean City, MD Weddings
Here are a few options. If you would like to be added to this list please contact us.
First Step for a Beach Wedding in Ocean City
Arrange a Beach Wedding Ceremony
If you want to arrange a beach ceremony, call the Ocean City Mayor’s Office at 410-289-8931. You’ll need to provide someone to officiate, since Ocean City doesn’t have a Justice of the Peace.
Wedding Prep Check-List
Think about your Rehearsal Party
4-6 months out: Check-List
2-4 months out: Check-List
Do you love craft beer?
Ocean City Weddings
- “Only the bride or groom need apply. The fee for a marriage license application is $35.00, CASH only, no checks accepted. You will need to show a drivers license or birth certificate for both the bride and groom. No blood test is required. We need to have Social Security numbers for both.
- The fee for a civil ceremony is $25.00, CASH only, no checks accepted. Please make an appointment at the time you apply. We can accommodate no more than six people.
- You must be married in Worcester County, if you obtain your license in this county.
- You must wait until after 6:00 a.m. on the second calendar day after you apply for the license before you can be married.
- The license is valid for six months from the date of issue.
- If either party is divorced, we need documentation of same, please bring papers with you. If bride resumes her maiden name, we will need to see documentation of same.
- If either of you have a deceased spouse, you will need to know the date and place of death.
- If under 18, please call for information.”