Providing fun for all ages since 1890, and with new rides. Over 120 years of fun on the Boardwalk in Ocean City, Maryland. Trimper’s is America’s oldest continuously single family More Details...
Things to do in the Spring
Springtime in Ocean City, MD
The 10 Best Things to Do in Ocean City in the Spring
- The Beach – This is always the #1 thing to do in Ocean City. Too cold for swimming, though
- The Boardwalk – Walk it with your favorite furry friend! (pets are allowed at this time of year.)
- Assateague Island National Seashore – Beach walkers paradise! Find the wild ponies.
- Amusements – Trimpers opens in the Spring so try some of your favorite spots on weekends only.
- On the Water – Fishing is a great option in the Spring. Not many of the other Watersports have opened yet.
- View a Rocket Launch from Wallops Island
- Golf – View our list of golf courses in the Ocean City area.
- Dining – Check out the Best of Ocean City winners.
- Craft Brewery Tours – explore the thriving craft beer scene in Ocean City.
- Festivals & Events – Springfest, Jellyfish Festival with the Beer on the Beach Festival, and more