According to the Worcester County site,
- “Only the bride or groom need apply. The fee for a marriage license application is $35.00, CASH only, no checks accepted. You will need to show a drivers license or birth certificate for both the bride and groom. No blood test is required. We need to have Social Security numbers for both.
- The fee for a civil ceremony is $25.00, CASH only, no checks accepted. Please make an appointment at the time you apply. We can accommodate no more than six people.
- You must be married in Worcester County, if you obtain your license in this county.
- You must wait until after 6:00 a.m. on the second calendar day after you apply for the license before you can be married.
- The license is valid for six months from the date of issue.
- If either party is divorced, we need documentation of same, please bring papers with you. If bride resumes her maiden name, we will need to see documentation of same.
- If either of you have a deceased spouse, you will need to know the date and place of death.
- If under 18, please call for information.”