64.5 F
Ocean City

How do I get a license to get married in Ocean City?


You need to apply for a Worcester County marriage license. Call the Clerk of Court Office in Snow Hill at 410-632-5500 to find out what’s required and what documents are needed. 

Category: Ocean City Weddings


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Yes, I would like to receive emails from OceanCity.com. Sign me up!

By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from: OceanCity.com, 4 Bay St., Suite D, Berlin, MD, 21811, http://www.oceancity.com. You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe® link, found at the bottom of every email. Emails are serviced by Constant Contact