A Uncommon Vantage Point from a Retired Ocean City Beach Patroller
Robert M. Craig’s “From the Pen of the Captain’s Kid” will give OceanCity.com’s readers a window into decades of Ocean City life. Mr. Craig’s column will amuse, intrigue, insight, or move the viewer. Don’t miss his unique perspective on Ocean City, Maryland.
Love to read about Robert’s stories and views on:
- Ocean City Beach Patrol
- Ocean City Today
- Ocean City History
- Ocean City Architecture
- Life Experiences in Ocean City
- His History in the Navy
- Growing up Through the Decades in Ocean City
- His Summers in Ocean City
- Being a Vietnam Veteran in Ocean City
- Restaurants, Hotels, and Characters that Left Their Mark on Ocean City
- Companies Gone and Still Prospering in Ocean City
Robert has authored:
- Maryland’s Ocean City Beach Patrol
- Savings Lives: A History of the Ocean City Beach Patrol
- Red Rivers in a Yellow Field
- The Architecture of Francis Palmer Smith: Atlanta’s Scholar-Architect
- Bernard Maybeck at Principia College
- Atlanta Architecture: Art Deco to Modern Classic 1929-1959
To buy Robert M. Craig’s Books by clicking here.
Robert M. Craig is a contributor to OceanCity.com. Any opinions and views of Mr. Craig belong solely to Mr. Craig. Mr. Craig’s opinions to do not represent OceanCity.com.
[articles ribbon_title=”Latest Articles” category_ids=”11830″ display_num=”5″ more_link=”/category/from-the-pen-of-the-captains-kid/” template=”list-image”]