For every $1 you spend on email marketing, you can expect an average return of $44.
That’s a pretty big deal. Creating effective email marketing campaigns is a surefire way to meet your quotas and reach your goals.
Email marketing statistics
- Email will be used by 3 billion people by 2020.
- 205 billion emails are sent everyday.
- Email’s ROI is massive – Email makes money. For every $1 you spend on email marketing, you can expect an average return of $44.
- Email grows your business. According to 80 percent of professionals, email marketing drives customer acquisition and retention.
- People are twice as likely to sign up for your email list as they are to interact with you on Facebook.
- 72 percent of consumers prefer email as their source of business communication.
- 61 percent of consumers enjoy receiving promotional emails weekly. 38 percent would like emails to come even more frequently.
- Personalized emails receive transaction rates that are six times higher than others.
- 88 percent of smartphone users actively check email on their phones.
- A study of 1 billion emails revealed that video emails see CTRs 96% higher than non-video emails.