Pontoon Boats · Jet Skis · Kayaks · Seadoo Trixx
Ocean City Frequently Asked Questions
Ocean City Weddings
- “Only the bride or groom need apply. The fee for a marriage license application is $35.00, CASH only, no checks accepted. You will need to show a drivers license or birth certificate for both the bride and groom. No blood test is required. We need to have Social Security numbers for both.
- The fee for a civil ceremony is $25.00, CASH only, no checks accepted. Please make an appointment at the time you apply. We can accommodate no more than six people.
- You must be married in Worcester County, if you obtain your license in this county.
- You must wait until after 6:00 a.m. on the second calendar day after you apply for the license before you can be married.
- The license is valid for six months from the date of issue.
- If either party is divorced, we need documentation of same, please bring papers with you. If bride resumes her maiden name, we will need to see documentation of same.
- If either of you have a deceased spouse, you will need to know the date and place of death.
- If under 18, please call for information.”
COVID-19 NOTICE: Ocean City is welcoming guests. Please be advised that masks may be required at some establishments and social distancing should be maintained. Retail establishments are opening at 50% capacity, masks are required. Restaurants may offer outside dining where applicable. Gatherings of more than 10 people are NOT PERMITTED.
What are free things to do in Ocean City?
The Town of Ocean City prides itself on hosting free weekly events throughout the summer to help you enjoy your vacation without blowing your budget. Find a full list here.
How can I save money on my Ocean City vacation?
When are lifeguards on the beach?
During the summer season, the Ocean City Beach Patrol is on duty from 9am- 5pm.
What can I do on a rainy day?
Check out a movie, play indoor mini-golf, visit the Life-Saving Station Museum or Ripley’s Believe it or Not, go on a brewery tour, shop at the Tanger Outlets, hit the arcades with the kids, or just hang on your balcony and listen peace and quiet of rain on an empty beach, just to name a few.
How far is Assateague from Ocean City?
Assateague Island is located just 8 miles south of Ocean City on Route 611.
Can children eat at Seacrets?
Yes, children are allowed in Seacrets until 10pm
What are good restaurants for children?
The majority of restaurants in Ocean City are kid friendly and include children’s menu options.
How do I plan a beach wedding in Ocean City?
Ocean City is the perfect destination for a beach wedding. Start planning yours here.