Rail Bike Tours in Berlin, MD! These rail bike tours are a fun way to experience this unique activity. Rail biking is not physically strenuous, so you can appreciate the More Details...
Things to do in the Fall
Off-season activities and businesses open year-round in Ocean City, MD
Events Coming Up This Fall in Ocean City
The 10 Best Things to Do in Ocean City in the Fall
- The Beach – Fall is a wonderful time to enjoy the beach – it’s less crowded and still warm enough to swim.
- The Boardwalk – Walk it with your favorite furry friend! (pets are allowed after Labor Day)
- Assateague Island National Seashore – Beach walkers paradise! Find the wild ponies.
- Amusements -If the weather is good, many amusements stay open into October. Check the individual sites for more information.
- On the Water – Fishing is a great option in the Fall. Many of the other Watersports will have closed by Labor Day.
- View a Rocket Launch from Wallops Island
- Golf – View our list of golf courses in the Ocean City area.
- Dining – Check out the Best of Ocean City winners.
- Craft Brewery Tours – explore the thriving craft beer scene in Ocean City.
- Festivals & Events – Octoberfest, Sunfest, and more.
"Things to Do" in Ocean City Open All Year
Ocean City is no longer a seasonal resort. Play all year at the following locations...
Restaurants & Bars Open All Year
Ocean City is no longer a seasonal resort. Dine all year at the following locations...
Hotels & Lodging Open All Year
Find a place to stay for our favorite time of the year!