It’s Thursday! That means OceanCity.com is back with more ways to save you money on your next trip to the beach. Below you will find last minute deals from hotels and exciting specials at local restaurants and bars. Use these discounts and deals to make the most of your Dew Tour weekend and beyond here in Ocean City, Md, and have a happy Thrifty Thursday!
– The Flamingo Motel wants to help you make the most of those vacation days by offering 15% off your next extended stay. Simply book a 4 night stay at the Flamingo using promo code: ROD to get the “Rodney Rate” of 15% off.
– The Dunes Motel has “Hot Deals for Hot Days” to help keep your next summer stay affordable. Book by July 2, 2014 to get select rooms in the Court Building on weekdays in July and August for as low as $169 per night. Call 410-289-4414 for more details or reservations.
– Odyssea Watersports is giving you the chance to save $15 on a hour long jetski or get a free t-shirt. Simply mention OceanCity.com’s Thrifty Thursday deal when making your reservation to receive this offer. Visit Odyssea’s Facebook page for pricing, hours, and more details, or call 410-723-4227. Offer cannot be combined with other deals or discounts.
– This weekend, the Captain’s Table will be paying homage to military veterans by offering $10 off their dinner checks. Over expires July 2 and is avaiable Thursday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday. Cannot be combined with Early Bird specials and meals must include an entree to be eligible.
– Harpoon Hanna’s offers amazing deals on food and drink during happy hour from 3-6pm Monday-Friday, but also great specials most nights as well. Harpoon Hanna’s has $3 Blue Moon drafts and $5 bombs beginning at 10pm on Friday and $2.50 Coors Light cans and $4 Gummy Bear shots Sunday, starting at 9pm. Monday is Service Industry Night, starting at 10pm, and features $2 Natty Cans, $2.50 Sol Bottles, $3 Sambuca, $3 Rails, $4 Fireball, $5 Crushes, and $5 Bombs. Starting at 9pm each night, you can also get $3 Coors Light aluminums and $4 Flying Fish shots on Tuesday, $2.50 Yuengling Drafts and $5 bombs Wednesday: and $3 Miller Lite aluminums and $4 Gummy Bear shots Thursday.
– The 3rd Wave Brewing Company in nearby Delmar is an awesome place to stop on your way to or from Ocean City if you want to grab some of the best local beer around. This weekend, catch 3rd Wave for Flight Night on Thursday, featuring 1/2 price flights all night, Ray Holiday live from 6-8 on Friday, and Josh Pryor live from 3-5 on Sunday.
– While we are talking about craft beer, Ocean City Brewing Company is putting out new beers every week, so stop by to taste the new face of the Ocean City brewery scene. Save on Ocean City Brewing Co.’s great food and drink by taking advantages of these Happy Hour and Late Night Madness specials from 3-6pm and 10-close in the bar area.