The fast-growing phenomenon known as Thrifty Thursday is back with more wonderful ways to help you save you money on your upcoming trip to Ocean City, Md! This week, we have great deals on rooms, amazing food specials, and even the chance for some adrenaline pumping watersport action at a fraction of the cost. Use these bargains to make the most out of the coming week, and be sure to check back each and every Thursday for more tremendous Thrifty Thursday specials from your online authority for everything Ocean City.
Here are this week’s money-saving offers:
– The Grand Hotel and Spa is running a special Spring Fling promotion to save you money on your weekday escape. Book a weekday stay anytime between now and May 30 using the promo code: SFSG to save 15% off your room. But the bargain doesn’t end there- add a relaxing facial, couples, or solo massage for a fraction of the original value when you book this deal.
– On Friday, the ‘Best of Rockfish & Ribs’ returns to Seacrets and gives you the chance to taste the best from land and sea for a discounted rate between 5-10pm. Seacrets will also offer $1 oysters on Sunday, April 26, from 4-7pm and ½ price entrees from 5 to 10 Sunday-Thursday. Finally, Seacrets added a brand new raw bar this off-season and if you haven’t checked it out yet, why not indulge in the Raw Bar Happy Hour, Sunday-Friday from 4 to 7PM. For more info visit seacrets.com/rawbar.
– Harpoon Hannas on Route 54 and the bay has great dinner specials throughout the week, including AUCE Alaskan snow crab legs, BBQ ribs, and fried chicken for $24.99 on Monday; 2 for 1 crab cakes on Tuesday; and Burger and Pint Night on Thursday with $6 burgers and $4 craft beers. Stop by this week to fill your belly without emptying your wallet, and be on the lookout for Harpoon Hanna’s new additions this season!
– Braving the spring waters in Ocean City can be a tough challenge, but Odyssea Watersports is making it a little easier this week with this great deal that lets you rent 1 jetski for an hour and get a second rental at half price. For those of you just wanting a quick ride, Odyessea is also offering $5 off half hour rentals with this deal.
– Bayside Boat Rentals is also giving you the chance to save on an early season watersport adventure by offering $20 any pontoon or jet boat rental before 10am.
– Looking for an affordable mid-week getaway? The Cayman Suites has you covered with this offer that gives you a FREE night’s stay when you book a one night stay during the week anytime between now and May 13. Follow this link to book now: http://hotels.
– Evolution Public House, in nearby Salisbury, has Community Appreciation Night this, and every, Thursday. Stop by for a taste of fresh, seasonal food and wash it down with some of the best local beer around. All teachers, police officers, firefighters, EMS, healthcare workers, and service men & women receive 20% OFF their entire check!