What’s better than one last late August vacation in Ocean City, Md before the calendar and climate switch to fall? How about getting insanely low rates on hotel rooms for your stay? Ocean City Hotel Week was established in 2012 by the Ocean City Hotel-Motel-Restaurant Association as a way to promote tourism through discounted rates on accommodations and is only getting bigger in 2015.
“This program is designed to mimic Restaurant Week. It will deliver the great deals and the value that consumers have grown to expect,” says Susan Jones, Executive Director of the Association.
This year’s Ocean City Hotel Week will be August 30-September 10 and many hotels around town are featuring special pricing on rooms and other incentives for visitors, so don’t miss this once a year opportunity to get great hotel rooms at a fraction of their cost!
Here is a list of featured hotels and their Hotel Week specials:
– In honor of hotel week, the Grand Hotel and Spa is inviting you to join its Grand Gold Club, which not only gets you access to the lowest possible rates when you book online, but also a Loyalty Bag filled with goodies such as Grand Gear, restaurant and amusement coupons, outlet coupons; 2 Complimentary bottles of water at check-in; various discounts off Rack Rate on direct on-line bookings October through May; complimentary upgrades based on availability at time of check in; complimentary early check in and late check out upon availability; and access to exclusive discounts and extensive savings to a variety of local restaurants and attractions ONLY available on-line when you book direct. Visit the Grand’s website for more info on joining the Grand’s Gold Club.
– If you chose to spend Hotel Week at the Clarion and stay 3 nights, not only is your 4th night free, but the Clarion will also throw in a $100 food and beverage credit. This special is also available at the Clarion’s sister property- Marigot Beach Suites. Visit the Clarion’s website to book your Hotel Week stay.
– The Park Place Hotel has been family owned and operated for over 120 years and still have Hotel Week rooms available between 20-25% off their normal rate. Please call the hotel at (888) 212-7275 and mention this article when inquiring about booking.
– The Fenwick Inn is offering rooms starting at just $99 per night between August 23 and September 7 (excluding Friday and Saturday), but these won’t last long so call (800) 492-1873 to book yours today.
– The Paradise Plaza on the Boardwalk is a boutique hotel offering oceanfront and oceanview accommodations. Visit www.paradiseplazainn.com and book your Hotel Week stay using promo code: SAVE15 to get 15% off Booking.com or Expedia rates.
– Also located on the Boardwalk, the Commander Hotel is celebrating its 85th year in Ocean City. Celebrate with them during Hotel Week by getting 15% off a 2 nights stay and 20% off a 3 nights stay. Book online or call (410) 289-6166 and mention this post when booking.
– Finally, the Boardwalk Hotel Group is giving three discounts at each of its three hotels. Book your Hotel Week stay at the Howard Johnson Oceanfront Plaza, Howard Johnson Oceanfront Inn, or Days Inn Oceanfront and get 15% off 3 nights, 20% off 4 nights, or 25% off a 5 nights stay. Offer excludes Labor Day weekend stays.