Pontoon Boats · Jet Skis · Kayaks · Seadoo Trixx
Ocean City, Maryland
Hotels, things to do, restaurants
live webcams & more
Visit Ocean City, MD
Your Vacation Guide to OC
Information Guides, Hotel & Motel Information, Restaurant Guide, Things to Do, Events, Webcams & 360 Tours and the latest daily news.
Ocean City is looking better than ever and now is the best time to visit. With our Vacation Guide and resources, OceanCity.com should have everything you need to plan the perfect getaway and get your feet in the sand!
Why Make Ocean City, Maryland Your Top Choice Beach Vacation Destination?
- The Beaches! 10 Miles of continuous sandy beaches, all free to the public. Take a look for yourself with our 360 Degree virtual tour or beach webcams.
- Fun for Everyone! Of course there’s the beach, but Ocean City also offers plenty of inshore and offshore activities. Watersports, boat & jetski rentals, over 18 golf courses nearby, Assateague Island, boardwalk amusements & shopping, just to name a few.
- Beachfront & Oceanfront Accommodations! Most of Ocean City’s lodging is Hotels & Condos on or within a block of the beach or bay.
- Dining & Nightlife. You’ll never have a hard time finding a great place to eat in Ocean City.
- The Boardwalk. No visit is complete with exploring the 3-mile boardwalk. Walk, bike, or take the tram.
A New Look for OceanCity.com
We have updated guides, and our NEW 360 degree photos and tours and live webcams from Ocean City. We are always busy writing new articles and reporting on the latest news. We also recommend our Facebook Group, “Save Money Ocean City.”
Prizes & Giveaways To Celebrate Our New Website Launch!
In celebration, we will be giving away prizes and gift certificates for hotels, activities, and restaurants here in Ocean City. Answer a few short questions about your experience on OceanCity.com.
August 2: Joanne Neira
August 8: jcaselli
Hotels & Lodging
Where to Stay
Deciding on what kind of experience you want will help determine the best place to stay in Ocean City. If you want to be on the beach and boardwalk and in the middle of the action look in the Downtown & Midtown Ocean City area. That will put you closest to the boardwalk, amusements, shopping, beach, dining and minimize any driving. The larger hotels are located here. For those who prefer a quieter area, look in North Ocean City. If you are unfamiliar with Ocean City, be sure to check out our Area Guide section.
Restaurants & Bars
Food & Drinks
Ocean City, Maryland has fine dining, award-winning wine lists, craft breweries and local bars and restaurants with farm-to-table menu items and lots of local seafood. We have great burgers, barbecue, and many vegetarian options as well.
Craving a tropical drink or fruit smoothie? We have that too.
Blue crabs are a local favorite. We have lots of crab houses to choose from and there are some that will deliver.
Visit our EAT & DRINK section to browse restaurants by area and for popular Ocean City restaurant recommendations.
Things to Do in Ocean City
Special offers and Discounts
Save on your Ocean City visit with our offers and coupons.