singleone
    Sand Dollars

Would Like To Relocate to OC area Or Maybe Berlin, MD.

I am a Pa native all my life and I am looking to move to the Ocean City, Md area within One year, Where are there decent play to live in OC,I am not looking to buy a House,I am a single male and really looking for small clean Apartment that is not out of this world priced,I guess if there is any one out there or who lives in the area let me know? Bay side verus Ocean Side (seems more for the summer season), And employment how is the area, I am currently have customer service,Purchasing,Inventory control and currently enrolled in the Cardic EKG tech program to go in the medical field , Any ones Thoughts..............Phil

fonsie101
    Sand Dollars
    I am also a PA native, but I have family who live in Salisbury, MD which is about 15-20 minutes away from Ocean City. That is absolutely a whole different world than the hustle and bustle of OC, a normal suburban area!! I wouldn't suggest living right in OC but if you want to be down by the shore consider something outside of it hope that helped

singleone
    Sand Dollars
    Thanks,
    You are right I would be looking for something within the Berlin or Salisbury Area but close enough that I can enjoy the beach by 15 to 20 mintue drive.

Phil