Sign Up|Sign In|Contact|Advertise
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Sand Dollars

    Boardwalk Busking

    ok.. every time I've asked this question on any social media.... people just send me links to articles with confusing and conflicting info from last month back to 2010.. LOL i really just hope someone answers me DIRECTLY.. lol

    I just want to play my guitar and sing for a couple hours, and allow people to make monetary donations to my church in my guitar case...

    Do i need a permit or not? If so, where and how do i get one?

    PLEEEEASE someone help me!! LOL


  2. #2
    Senior Member terp84alum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Sand Dollars
    OC did away with permits.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Z06RL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Sand Dollars
    Why would you ask on a forum rather than call the city and ask directly? You need to call City Hall because there were new rules passed recently and buskers have to apply for spots for certain days and times now.
    City Hall - Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. - Phone: 410-289-8221
    Ask an OC Insider

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ocean City Maryland Hotels and Info for the Perfect OC Vacation |
Get SocialGet Social
Facebook Twitter Flickr Pinterest