Sand Dollars

Question September 2015 events

So...does anyone know when Bike Week and Sunfest will be in 2015? Is Sunfest always the third weekend in September?

We want to pre-book our condo and I want to ensure that we are going to book the correct week.

In 2015, Labor Day will be on 9/7, so that puts it a week later than it was this year. This year we had a weekend between Labor Day and the weekend we went to the beach. Next year, if I'm thinking correctly, we will end up leaving the weekend immediately after Labor Day.

Am I even making any sense? I just want to come in with the bikers and leave with Sunfest!

Sand Dollars
    Sunfest is generally the third weekend of September. Next year it is 24 - 27 September 2015.
    Bike Week is 17 - 20 September 2015 and there is a Parade of Brothers bike parade on 11 September.
    I'd anticpate that H2OI will be back in town next year the week after Sunfest.

Sand Dollars
    Thanks for the info. I'm hoping the car people come the week after Sunfest and not the week of Sunfest. We are planning to book today for next year. And we will still have the weekend between Labor Day and our date at the beach.

We use Coldwell Banker and they have our "week" next year as a week earlier than we want, so we may have to give up our building. We love this place and have stayed there for two years, but for us the week is more important than the location. We like being there for some of Sunfest.