ECWA25
    Sand Dollars

Beware of Other Websites

onedayatbandcamp
    Sand Dollars

What a joke........

Ecwa25:

Lets be serious do you really believe that? This site is interested in honest open unbiased opinions???? Guess the fact that the moderators deem who is entitled to make postings and reply isn't some form of control.

You and the rest seem to have a problem allowing people to do exactly what you claim to want.

I made severals posts in the interest of informing people about what they were asking about.
    I was then informed my information was untrue and dishonest so therefore my posts would have to be given approval from the authorities. I think they call that censorship. Nat himself informed me there would be NO problem if my posts were truthful, honest, without profanity and passed certain requirements.

Seems now my most recent posts have failed the test of decency your replacement MIKE has seem fit to prevent my dishonesty from being displayed.

If you have the time why not check my previous postings offenses.

Yeah you are right this site wants the truth and nothing but the truth so help me ...........

If this site is supposed to be the best God help us and anyone looking for honest opinions and information.

But I guess when no one else will you just need to blow your own horn huh??????????

Sucking up can't hurt right ECWA@25...........

JSD

theshaah
    Sand Dollars
    I agree.....If this were the case then you'd have a site full of good reviews and you'd think that hooters is just as fine a dining experience as reflections. Etc etc. Thats the problem with sites that have lots of advertisers. They tend to be extremely biased.

GO ECWA25

BTW ECWA have anything to do with pro-wrestling?

ECWA25
    Sand Dollars

ocmdbob
    Sand Dollars

ECWA25
    Sand Dollars