Sand Dollars

october car show

Anybody on here going down to the endless summmer event? I usually go every year with my family, I am hoping for good weather and no stupid trucks blowing black smoke everywhere

Sand Dollars
    yes we go every year..and YES those trucks were a pain in the butt... hoping they are NOT there.. We love that weekend..and have gone down the last 5 years or so...at least..

Sand Dollars
    We had planned on going, but now have a family wedding that weekend, so looks like we'll head down the week before for the Corvette show instead.
    Ask an OC Insider

Sand Dollars
    I have never one down for the corvette weekend. I just hope that we have nice weather

Sand Dollars
    October weather is always a toss up. We've seen 80* and we've seen 50*, most times it's sunny, but there have been monsoons and flooding too. And with Corvettes, flooding is never good. So we wait until Thursday before the event and see what the weather will be. If it's good..........we'll go. But the Vette is staying home. There are too many high curbs in OC and the clearance on the front of our car is only 4 3/4". It will be fun with or without the car.
    Ask an OC Insider