Thread: oc realtor-2

Sand Dollars

oc realtor-2

For some reason, couldn't post to the orginal thread. But the best realtor I have found is Wayne Philips. Buyers and Sellers love him. He is #1 in OC! Easy to find on the web.

Sand Dollars

Re: oc realtor-2

The original thread would even open for me. I thought it was just my computer.

beachlvr
    Sand Dollars

For some reason, I can't see the responses from my original post. If anyone would repost their message here, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

Sand Dollars

I was given Kevin or his wife Monica McNamara by the rental agent we use who always does us good. I'll assume that these folks are with CB.

I worked with Holiday RE and the agent I worked with was a jem. She handled all the transactions as I asked without any typical pressures and we got it at our price....ask for Sherry Dare.I recommend Candi Noyes with Coldwell Banker!

Good luck!

My experiences with OC realtors has been from the rental side only, BUT I seen enough to know that I would not go with Coldwell Banker, and sure as hell wouldn't go with Long & Foster - apethetic people to put it mildly.... matter of fact I'm still waiting for that girl from Long & Foster to give me that call back from APRIL!!!

Guess ya don't want to rush into these things....

Sherry Dare - Holiday R.E. You're in charge which is refreshing...just know what you want and what you are talking about.

Sand Dollars

I've been dealing with Coldwell Banker for 10 years. NO PROBLEMS! Just got the letter to keep my 2011 dates at the condo.