Thread: October in OC

broylesmeister
    Sand Dollars

October in OC

I have days off work and wanted to get away so what better place than OC! So I booked a trip. Now all I need to know is what to do in OC in OCtober...

happy393
    Sand Dollars

Re: October in OC

Lots to do. All that is avail in the summer is avail now? I think anyways, rest, bars, beach, sun. It's all still there. I am heading down this weekend!!! Can't wait! Love OC in the Fall!

Sand Dollars

We are heading down this weekend too, from PA. A lady I work with just spent the last week on Vacation in OC and she told me that there are alot of stores still open, but many restaurants are closed for the season.

I imagine that the boardwalk is open on the weekends, atleast I am hopeing it is...gotta grab thrashers and Fischers Popcorn, what would a trip to OC be without that!? lol......

Sand Dollars

Have no fears...there will be plenty to do and plenty of stores, bars, etc are open for business both on the BW and off.

Sand Dollars

You're going to find that a lot of the stores are open limited hours on the boards during weekdays, a lot of it is dependent on the weather. Not a lot open at night, including the malls. There will be more open on the weekends if the weather is good. The rides are all closed now except for Trimper's indoor rides. The Museum on the boardwalk has limited hours as well. The majority of the bars are still open. Some places are closing the last weekend in October. Best thing to do is to stop at the Visitor's Center on 40th St and pick up some of the free newspapers and check out the ads. They'll let you know what's open, hours, etc.