Thread: BUSINESS

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Sand Dollars

Re: BUSINESS

Ive never had a good meal at Boog's. Chewy cold ribs, horrible sides, or they were out of some food. Doesnt really shock me- I feel bad for them, but you need to makes customers happy to keep them coming back!

I kind of disagree about Smokers.... I really havn't had a bad meal there. Ive been countless times and everything is terrific everytime I go. Breakfast sammies are always A++. Once again, everyone has different experiences and thats how the forum goes....

Sand Dollars

Ive never had a good meal at Boog's. Chewy cold ribs, horrible sides, or they were out of some food. Doesnt really shock me- I feel bad for them, but you need to makes customers happy to keep them coming back!

I kind of disagree about Smokers.... I really havn't had a bad meal there. Ive been countless times and everything is terrific everytime I go. Breakfast sammies are always A++. Once again, everyone has different experiences and thats how the forum goes....

Sand Dollars

Don't get me wrong, I love Smoker's and have repeatedly recommended the place. It just seems that this past summer, it was hit or miss. The owner there got me started in smoking myself. He told me what smoker to buy and how to get started. For that, I'm very loyal to his place.