Thread: EASTON DINER

gingerma
    Sand Dollars

EASTON DINER

Any time we would travel from Ocean City to Baltimore, we always stopped at the EASTON DINER. We were always pleased. However, last month, I realized they had a coupon, on RESTAURANTS.COM and I bought it. Even more pleased with being able to save money! When we paid, the man commented, "boy, the owner sure loses money on this deal!" I thought that very rude, as no one forced them to participate! I said nothing.

Wednesday, again, on the way to Balto., we stopped for breakfast. On the mensroom door was a sign: "WE NO LONGER ACCEPT RESTAURANTS.COM CERTIFICATES". Of course, I've reported this to Restaurants.com and intend to call the owner, "Cookie" to express my feelings. He also owns the CAMBRIDGE DINER. I WOULD NOT RECCOMMEND EITHER OF THESE PLACES AS THEY REALLY DON'T FOLLOW THROUGH WITH THEIR COMMITTMENTS OR CARE ABOUT THE CUSTOMERS!

Sand Dollars

Re: EASTON DINER

Can you really blame him in today's economy? Maybe he really was losing too much money with that. They must have good food and good service or you wouldn't have continually stopped there. To slam them with the last statement seems a little overboard. It's only a few dollars. Don't lose sleep over it.

Sand Dollars

Re: EASTON DINER

Cry me a river Gingerma! Z06RL is right... perhaps they are losing too much money... did you think about that or are you worried about saving your $3. Also, sometimes these coupon issuers reprint the previous years coupons without the proper approval. Ive seen this happen before. Enjoy your Mickey D's hahahahah!