jenncatty
    Sand Dollars

Vacation Activity Suggestions

Hello!

We will be in OC for a week very, very soon. Last year was our first year and we loved it. We did the high speed boat ride and the island adventure boat ride.

Does anyone have any recommendations for 2 adult women for activities? Any other boat rides? What about that place that is a western town, any good?

Thanks everyone!

BAS LPN
    Sand Dollars
    1. Take a drive to Assateague Island. Make sure you go into the Visitor Center, you'll learn alot of stuff there. The beach there is also awesome, especially when the ponies come right up on the dunes.
    2. If you have a rainy day or two ( or if you get too sunburnt and don't want to go outside), try the "Wheels of yesteryear museum in West OC. Lots of neat old cars, pedalcars, pictures etc. Also, the shipwreck museum above Sea Shell City up in Fenwick Island, DE is pretty cool. They have artifacts collected from some of the shipwreck off the coast and is really just a neat place to go.
    3. Snow Hill or Berlin are two really close towns that are just full of antique stores and little specialty shops. Worth the short drive.

Hope these suggestions help. Let me know if you do any of them. I'd like to know whether people like the same kinda things as me.

Barbara