PDA

View Full Version : Ramada Limited Oceanfront

06-04-2004, 05:12 AM
Does anyone know anything about this hotel? I have tried to find reviews online but can't seem to find any. It looks nice on their website, but don't they all! Is it clean?
Rundown? Hope someone has some info.

Thanks

nlfissel
06-04-2004, 12:53 PM
I know that there are other posts regarding the Ramada Limited Oceanfront - I remember several posts indicating that it is becoming somewhat rundown. I have heard that it will soon be demolished to make way for a new highrise hotel. Stick with your choices between the Dunes Manor Hotel and the Castle in the Sand Hotel.

olive
06-05-2004, 05:31 AM
Castle In The Sand is nice, we stayed there a few years ago. Huge pool, nice beachfront bar and the rooms are nice, clean and well equipped. If you are going to spend as much on the Ramada Oceanfront, you'd be better off staying at Castle In The Sand.

kshorten
06-10-2004, 07:42 AM
My husband and I have stayed at the Ramada Limited OF quite a bit this year and we really liked it. True the rooms are older, but they were big and clean.

rob_p
06-12-2004, 01:08 PM
I stayed at the Ramada Limited Oceanfront from May 16 - 20th and loved it! The room aren't the most up to date but it's one of the cleanest places I've ever stayed. My car was having problems starting and one of the guys who worked there helped me out and I got it started. Just nice all around people, decent prices and very clean.