PDA

View Full Version : Codo's in the Carousel.

lisad572
02-15-2004, 09:25 AM
We are thinking about renting a 3 bedroom condo in the Carousel. Most likely in late June or sometime in July. Are the condo's nice. and clean? Is it a nice place to stay with children? What is the distance to the beach from the building? Thanks in advance.

erinn
04-06-2004, 10:12 AM
We stayed in a 2 bedroom condo in the Carousel last June. I found it a little pricey for the state of the accomodations, the condo could have used some updating. Also the wait for the elevators was very slow. The beach area is great and you can order food/drinks right on the beach in front of the hotel. We had children with us and they enjoyed watching the ice skaters. It was also nice being able to have a clean restroom in the hotel to use during the day while we were at the beach.

Bobbodriver
04-11-2004, 12:50 PM
We just returned from 7 nights in a 2 bedroom condo at the Carousel. We were pleased with the off-season rate we paid. The views from the 17th floor are PRICELESS!!! The condo was clean, but not spotless. The furniture was a little 'tired' but not falling apart. Some staff members were very friendly and helpful; others were extremely rude and not helpful. The Carousel is on the beach - a short walk through the dunes and you will be on the beach. Enjoy your trip!

ErinMC3
04-23-2004, 10:19 AM
Stayed in the Carousel years ago. Our place was nice...I guess it just depends on the owners. I do remember the elevators being a little slow and full...but I guess that's to be expected during "peak" times. I've stayed at better and I've stayed at worse.