PDA

View Full Version : Seacrets have a hotel???

10-20-2003, 12:56 PM
I'm going crazy here and hoping someone can help. I seem to recall that Seacrets opened a hotel or motel on thier property. I checked the seacrets website but did not find anything about a hotel. Does anyone know if such a hotel exists? thanks --tory

Debi Taylor
10-21-2003, 05:10 AM
I was just there the weekend of October 3, 2003 and no Seacrets does not have a hotel. However, I had not been in 10 years and the place has expanded and is a whole lot bigger than what it was. The weekend I went it was packed, which was hard to believe with it being "off season", but the bartender told me that on the weekends it is like that year-round. Some of the outside was closed off for the season, but we were still able to go outside at the bar and have drinks. They must have three parking lots now...unbelievable!

ocharleychick
10-23-2003, 09:51 PM
There is a motel at the end of 49th st. It is called Seacrets Motel, but I don't think it is part of the Bar. I have not been able to find out any information on the place other then the name. It is not listed in the phone book or with information. http://forum.maryland.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif

olive
01-22-2004, 04:17 PM
Check out their website.....seacrets.com they DO have a motel.