PDA

View Full Version : Carousel Hotel

10-07-2003, 10:42 AM
I'm staying at the Carousel Hotel at the end of this week, i have seen many review about this hotel, but i wanted to know what some othere people thought, Thanks. Also is there alot going on this time of year in OC. Thanks for you input!!! http://forum.maryland.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Z06RL
12-07-2003, 09:11 PM
too many people, long wait for elevators, and dirty beach area. enough said.

12-09-2003, 08:36 AM
My stay at the carousel was great. I loved the milkshakes. I think its a great family place.(or a young couple) My boyfriend and I never needed to leave the hotel. The pizza they had was pretty good. But in my opioion this was a wonderful place to stay.

kshorten
02-06-2004, 12:22 PM
My husband and I stay at the Carousel alot, especially in the off season. We love it and love their off season rates.

No3lLeYb4bY
04-04-2004, 06:21 PM
i stayed at the carousel about 3 years ago, i didnt like it, its just a tourist trap..if you get a room on the 5th floor its not really "oceanfront" its more of looking at the roof, its a waste of money, so dont bother.. if you want to stay somewhere thats worth your money, stay at the golden sands,every room i think has an oceanview.