PDA

View Full Version : Riviera Hotel

Lilshygrl26
08-24-2003, 09:27 PM
http://forum.maryland.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif Well the only thing that I had good about the hotel was that we had a large room. With a kitchen. a sleeper sofa and 3 double beds. Now the con's are. They did not change the sheets once the time we were there.(5days) They did not dust. and the oc police were there a few doors down for a bust. Just what I wanted to see. I will not return. Next yr im going either oceanfront or condo.

08-26-2003, 01:34 PM
i totally agree with you about the rivera...we have been coming to oc for many years and this is yhe worst place possible....thankfully we only stayed for one night (too many). the place was a hole in the wall literally....the darins in the bathroom would not go down..the place was filthy.(didn't look like water had touched it for a long time.....) they actually charged us $169.00 for 1 night....never again.. well just wanted everyone to be aware of this place!!!

melissatf
03-29-2012, 06:02 AM
Xanax snack incipient Xanax side affect unmake Vasopressin Cost of provigil Bigamy diploblastic