PDA

View Full Version : Any experiences at the Dunes hotel-please help

08-20-2003, 07:10 PM
Hi All,
My wife and our 8 months old son are planning a 3 day vacation to OC next week. I read the forum and read a lot of nice things about the dunes hotel. Has anyone stayed there lately and how is it? We are staying poolside at ground level. Any info on the room size, bed size, cleanliness, will be very appreciated.

chicken lady
08-21-2003, 04:31 AM
Originally posted by foxbat:
Hi All,
My wife and our 8 months old son are planning a 3 day vacation to OC next week. I read the forum and read a lot of nice things about the dunes hotel. Has anyone stayed there lately and how is it? We are staying poolside at ground level. Any info on the room size, bed size, cleanliness, will be very appreciated.Not sure which business you are staying at. There is a Dunes Motel and the Dunes Manor Hotel. I am not aware that the Manor has any rooms ground level (poolside) but the motel does. Either one is a super place to stay. We have been staying at the motel for over 20 years and have never had anything but praise for the staff, facilities, etc. It is not as up to date as the new businesses but it is very quiet and a safe place to stay with young children. They do not allow partying late at night and are very eager to please. I usually stay in the ground floor units right on the beach as it has its own fenced in yard. I am sure you will enjoy your visit if you stay at either one of the Dunes.

08-21-2003, 08:06 AM
Grannie, thanks for taking the time to reply. I will let everyone know how my experience was.