PDA

View Full Version : Where to stay?????

08-18-2003, 10:50 AM
Hello. me and my family are going to OC for the first time this month. what places to suggest we stay at? we are looking for clean, family type places. close to the beach and boardwalk. thanks

ocmdbob
08-18-2003, 01:46 PM
There are many places to stay just look on these boards for info about certain places. I would suggest the Dunes manor at 28th st and it sits on the beach just past the end of the boardwalk. It has a nice pool and restaurant, nice clean rooms and a great atmosphere. I also am staying in O. C. at the end of the month and have reservations at the Dunes manor. I hope you have fun in O.C...... http://forum.maryland.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif

jane marsh
08-18-2003, 04:54 PM
hello, I know everyone recommends the Dunes but I think it's a bit expensive. I stay at the Eden Roc on 20th st. A small motel on the boardwalk, has a nice, clean pool and the rooms are immaculate. The cleaning staff is very friendly and they go out of their way to help you. The boardwalk and the beach are right at your fingertips. Parking is no problemm. they have parking around the motel and the 5&6 floors are theirs in the parking garage right next door. It's never filled up. Also, they rent bikes, surreys, beach chairs and umbrellas. I got a room poolside with 2 dble beds, microwave, 3' refrigerator. The bathrooms have been renovated and are big and nice. I've been staying there for years and have never been disapointed. The price was $120.00 per night. Hope this helps. Enjoy your stay.

01-22-2004, 12:05 PM
Hi my name is Sara, I would like to go to the beach this summer by myself, which means I will be paying for all of it myself. I am 18 years old and ready to have fun for once, I would like to stay somewhere affordable, and close to if not on the boardwalk. I will be going on or around July 5th and staying for about 2 weeks. I am soo excited so could someone out there help please? Thank you.

01-22-2004, 01:47 PM
P.S : I forgot to add if you have any info. for me then please email it to me at Sarahgoodgirl@adelphia.net or
Sgoodman@profirstmortgage.com
Thanks again..hope to hear from people soon!!!!
sara

olive
01-22-2004, 04:14 PM
The Atlantic Oceanfront Inn is a nice place. It is oceanfront on 45th street. The rooms are nice and clean and the staff is very friendly. The best part is that the prices are about $50 to $75 a night cheaper than most oceanfront motels. Oh, and it has a pool!

01-23-2004, 09:29 AM
ok hi everyone again its sara..i am in desperate need of some advice...i need a hotel from July 5th untill July 19th and i dont care what it looks like i need a CHEAP place to stay..like i mean real cheap...so please help!!!!

olive
01-27-2004, 01:51 PM
Hi Sara,
what do mean by cheap? Like how much do you want to spend per day? Even the dives are expensive in OC.

Ed
01-28-2004, 10:51 AM
Sara...why don't you stay at one of the local camp grounds, pitch a tent.