PDA

View Full Version : beachmark motel

chicken lady
08-11-2003, 07:59 AM
still trying to get some positive feedback on hotels. What does anyone have to say about the Beachmark Motel; i.e. cleanliness, facilities, etc. thanks

shanon2
08-17-2003, 01:37 PM
Me and my fiance stayed at the Beachmark in 2001 and really liked it. The staff was okay but the rooms were large and clean and the bathrooms were very clean. There was a full size frig w/ freezer and a small cooking area. The pool is nice also. Last year we were there in October and they were remodling which this year when we were there in July looked as though they had finished but I would defentily stay there agian.

WVLori
02-01-2004, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by grannie:
still trying to get some positive feedback on hotels. What does anyone have to say about the Beachmark Motel; i.e. cleanliness, facilities, etc. thanks

My family has been staying at the Beachmark for the last 5 years. It's always clean and it has the best pool in O.C. Great location, far enough away from boardwalk so its not that crowded. Going back there in July.

02-03-2004, 11:13 AM
My family and I stayed there like 3 years in a row now, it's a very clean place. It has very nice pool and very conveinet acces to the beach and other great resturants.

Snoeterp82
02-09-2004, 12:41 PM
The Beachmark, Executive, Sahara, and Tides are all one hotel company and my fiance and I have stayed at the Tides before and the Executive for the past 3 summers. We like the Executive, and they keep it extremely clean (their maids called us the cleanest young ppl they have ever had there! we dont like a mess) The one thing that we pride ourselves in is that for being young (im 21 and he is 23) is that we are respectful of where we are at and that the Executive has a STRICT alcohol policy. It was evident last year, ppl were underage drinking and the police were called, management kicked them out in the middle of the night. So any worries about if you have kids or anything like that, this hotel will make it comfortable.