PDA

View Full Version : Dunes Motel

08-01-2003, 06:27 AM
I have booked an oceanview room at the Dunes Motel. There is a $50.00 difference per night from the poolside rooms. If anyone has stayed in both, is it worth the difference? Also, how is the beach area by this motel? Thanks.

chicken lady
08-04-2003, 08:27 AM
Originally posted by Gail:
I have booked an oceanview room at the Dunes Motel. There is a $50.00 difference per night from the poolside rooms. If anyone has stayed in both, is it worth the difference? Also, how is the beach area by this motel? Thanks.

chicken lady
08-04-2003, 08:29 AM
Originally posted by grannie:

Originally posted by Gail:

I have been staying at the Dunes for about 20 years. The oceanfront rooms are efficiencies with a sleeping area and living area with a private balcony overlooking the ocean. The rooms are just rooms (with small frig and micro) and surround the pool area. The $50.00 difference is a bargain. Any room in the motel is clean and very nice.

bigdaddysones
01-16-2004, 01:11 PM
After much research and contemplating I reserved a room at the Dunes Manor Motel for my family's vacation last August. It was very nice and very clean. We had an oceanfront efficiency and for the price we paid it was a real bargain for a family of four. Another thing that I really liked about it was that it was at the end of the boardwalk. So not only were we on the beach but we had easy access to the board walk without actualy having to stay on the boardwalk. At night it was nice and quiet and the only way that you knew people were on the board walk was to go outside on the balcony and look. I would suggest it to anyone who wants an oceanfront room that's clean and economical. And the furniture was nice too.

bigdaddysones