PDA

View Full Version : Lighthouse @ Fager's Island

07-08-2003, 03:41 PM
Is it worth the $$? Well, really, it's not that much more than some stuff in OC that didn't look nearly as nice, which is why I booked it. But feedback and reports are appreciated, there's not a lot on this site about the hotel as far as I can tell.

To give context, I've booked a Lighthouse Suite for 4 days in August, $245 on weekend and $204 on weeknights.

For anyone who has been there, I am also wondering if they have a pool, or if the pool is only for people staying at The Edge.

Finally, this may seem like a silly question, but how many blocks is it to the beach and is there anyplace to eat/grab a drink or water (or use the bathroom) between bayside and the ocean up near where fager's is located.

Any info. is appreciated. Thanks!

ocmdbob
07-09-2003, 12:54 PM
Hi I think you will like the area, we stay at coconut malorie just across the footbridge from fagers island. I have never stayed at the edge or lighthouse, but you'll be about 4 or 5 blocks from the ocean and your hotel sits just about on the bay.You can walk across the highway and your 2 blocks from the ocean ( short blocks).The bay view is great if the edge building isn't blocking your veiw, but fagers has a great view at sunset.Ocean city is a barrier island so your never far from the water no matter where you stay, have fun.