PDA

View Full Version : tidelands

07-02-2003, 02:12 PM
can anyone tell me if the tidelands on 5th street is nice???? i am going down on the 26th

07-04-2003, 02:46 AM
I am also going to stay there that weekend and was wondering the same thing.

cntrlfreak
07-04-2003, 05:53 AM
The Tidelands is a beautiful hotel & a great choice. Their rooms are spacious, clean, with lovely furnishings. They have great amenities, including a roof top swimming pool with an incredible view. My husband & I recently stayed in one of their new 2 room suites and it was HEAVEN! 5th street is a great location. I'm sure you'll enjoy your vacation here.

07-13-2003, 07:04 PM
I just recently stayed at Tidesland on 5th st. from july 7 through the 11th and wasn't very pleased with the stay. We had 2 fire alarms and although the rooms were large they weren't very clean, which i thought they should of been since it was a new 2 room suite. There is no carpets on the floors so it's hard on your feet and the sand wasn't swept up very good. We didn't have a coffee pot , nor a plate for the turn table for the microwave oven, and they weren't very prompt in getting one for us. Make sure you take your own coffee and filters , they don't have them there either. Also if you use the phone local or using a calling card they charge you 50 cents per call. The pool by the bar was like a milk bath the first day we got there, they had to drain it cause someone threw glass ashtrays in it and they had to make sure there wasn't any glass in they pool. I guess you could say i didn't have a nice stay there for the high price we paid. If you stay, i hope your stay will be much happier then mine.