PDA

View Full Version : Hotel Monte Carlo

blondee0219
06-05-2003, 07:05 PM
I was wondering if anyone has stayed at the hotel monte carlo lately and could give me any info on it. My friends and I currently have reservations at the Phillips Beach Plaza hotel, but want to switch to the Monte carlo. Anyoneonw with any info, let me know.
Thanks

Danielle

STLavsa
06-07-2003, 05:53 AM
I stayed there last year, pretty nice. It was clean. The parking sucks though, really tight spots. There is a parking lot across the road from the hotel and one down a block.

blondee0219
06-07-2003, 09:01 PM
Thanks for the info! How were the rooms? were they tiny or roomy? and how was the pool?

Danielle

STLavsa
06-08-2003, 03:07 PM
We stayed in the queen jacuzzi room. Pretty nice, decent sized room. The pool wasn't too bad, it's on the roof. It was always packed though so we avoided it.

blondee0219
06-10-2003, 02:50 PM
Thank you for the info. There are 4 of us going and we are staying in a room with 2 double beds and efficiencies. I hope it is big enough.

Danielle

10-21-2003, 03:51 PM
just got home from hotel monte carlo this was the second oct the wife and i went there great place quiet excellant staff personel will return in oct next year again

nlfissel
05-09-2005, 02:22 PM
I stayed at the Hotel Monte Carlo this past weekend. Overall, the hotel was decent and the price was reasonable. Our room was spacious, well appointed, and very clean. However, the lobby is very small and there is only one elevator. The rooftop pool & sundeck area provided a great view of downtown OC. Overall, the hotel is decent, but not my favorite.