PDA

View Full Version : LOOKIN FOR THE PERFECT HOTEL

03-03-2003, 01:20 PM
HELLO EVERYONE! EVERY YEAR A FEW OF MY FRIENDS AND I VISIT OCEAN CITY BUT WE HAVE THE TOUGHEST TIME FINDING THE PERFECT HOTEL. WE DESIRE A PLACE THAT IS OF WALKING DISTANCE FROM THE BEACH, OR LESS THAN 5 MILES FROM THE BEACH, IT MUST HAVE A POOL,CLEAN AND COMFORTABLE THATS UNDER $120 DOLLARS. WE WILL BE VISITING OC IN JUNE OR JULY. IF ANYONE HAS ANY INFORMATION THAT MIGHT HELP US. PLEASE,PLEASE POST IT OR SEND ME A MESSAGE.

THANKS ALOT!

06-09-2003, 06:22 AM
Good luck on getting something for $120 a night within walking distance of the beach that is clean and comfy. If you find it let me know.

jane marsh
07-12-2003, 03:20 AM
hello, I know this response is a little late, but i stay at a motel that is under $120 a night. It's a small mom/pop motel on 20th street that is very clean and has good service and is a few steps away from the boardwalk and beach. the name is the Eden Roc.It gets dwarfed from the big Grand hotel which is right next door. Parking is great. they share a garage with the Grand and there are always parking spaces.I've stayed at many motels but I always come back to the Eden Roc cause I know what I'm getting. Stay away from the Oceanic and Rideau, not worth the money. Oh Eden Roc has done some renovations, so the bathrooms are very spacious. They have microwave, 3' ref. Definitely a bargain.

TCath03
07-29-2003, 09:18 AM
I SUGGEST THE SEASCAPE HOTEL. VERY CLEAN POOL AND NICE ROOMS WITH A FRIDGE.

ronald1955
09-06-2003, 08:57 PM
Can anyone recommend a good apartment in the 800 dollar weekly range in season(July or August) that is close to the boardwalk and between the inlet and 10th street. ronald1955@yahoo.com