PDA

View Full Version : Student needs help!!!

11-12-2002, 09:40 AM
Hello I was looking for a Hotel were in June I am graduating and we want to come for a stay there but I wanted to know where was a good hotel for students that does not cost a arm and leg either And one more thing I was looking at a hotel called the admeriel does anybody know the website for that hotel if you do let me now

E-mail hev2003@hotmail.com

thank you so much
heather /infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif

Danei5
11-13-2002, 06:19 AM
There is an Admiral Hotel on 9th Street and Baltimore Avenue. Their number is 1-800-292-6280, and they advertise student specials. I stayed at the Maridel hotel on 42nd street and Bayside when I was a senior, and we were pleased for the price. That was 8 years ago, though, so I'm not sure how it is now. We stayed at the Americana on 10th street this past year, and were very pleased. I'm not sure if they accept June graduates though. Hope this helps.

12-03-2002, 07:00 PM
I went down to senior week last year, we stayed at the casablanca on 24th street, steer clear of this place, it was expensive, the rooms where ****, and the security guards where in our room almost every night, it ended up getting ugly the last night when furniture started getting thrown of the balconey(we were on the 3rd floor) into the swimming pool. I would recommend the sunchaser on 36th, it was really nice while i was there, but i don't know how expensive it was.

onedayatbandcamp
03-03-2003, 01:55 PM
Disregarding what panther509 said, you're not going to get in trouble unless you draw attention to yourself making the security guards on your case. And besides, you asked about Admiral Hotel, not Casablanca as this person gave their two cents worth on.

The Admiral Hotel does not have a website nor does it have an e-mail address where you can aquire more information. Your best bet is calling them ASAP. Have fun http://forum.maryland.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

nlfissel
03-04-2003, 04:24 PM
I would like to know why panther509 had the security guards in their room to begin with. You would have had to be doing something wrong for this to happen, and who the heck would throw furniture off their 3rd floor balcony into the pool. I hope they had to pay for it. I think people like this should just stay home because those of us who come to Ocean City for good clean fun have to pay for the damage that these people cause in our increased room rates to cover damages made by unreasonable people.
Anyhow, to talk about the Admiral, I have never stayed there but know people that have. It's not the nicest place, but if you're looking for something cheap, it's the place to go. Just don't be disappointed if the room isn't the greatest.

03-06-2003, 04:08 PM
The Admiral is a typical OC dump. However, it does serve its purpose. I have stayed there several time with friends and have many found memories.
They do not tolerate obnoxious behavior and serve a diverse clientle.

Don't swim in the pool. It smells like p--. http://forum.maryland.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif