PDA

View Full Version : Winter hotel stay

Mom9702
11-06-2002, 05:39 AM
Dumb question, but has anyone stayed in a boardwalk hotel over the winter??? We are thinking of taking a winter trip to OC and were looking for hotel suggestions. Thanks in advance for any suggestions. We'll probably have 4-10 people depending on who decides to go with us.
/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

BeachFanatic
11-08-2002, 08:55 AM
We just, in October went down and stayed at the Spinnaker motel just off the boardwalk and had a great time. The motel is a god price and not overly fancy but clean, nice and affordable. My family and I are leaving tonight to go to Ocean city again. This time we are staying at the Howard Johnsons Plaza on the boardwalk. It looks really nice and there is an indoor heated pool if you have children that would enjoy swimming. If you would like I can when I get home post another reply to tell you how my stay was. Hope you find what you need!

11-10-2002, 01:10 PM
JUST A QUICK QUESTION. HOW LAT IN THE YEAR ARE THE BUSINESSES ON THE BOARDWALK OPEN?

Ed
11-13-2002, 08:37 AM
Some businesses are open year round, some are open just on weekends and others close after labor day. It depends what your looking for, it's not a ghost town, you'll find something open.

Mom9702
11-17-2002, 01:38 PM
Thanks Beach Fanatic I'd love to hear your opinion on that hotel and how your stay went. Please, do tell! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif