PDA

View Full Version : TOP-LINE HOTELS?

09-05-2002, 09:05 AM
Hi! I'm looking for some hotel suggestions. I'm looking for a hotel for 2 adults with a possibility of an in-room jacuzzi. I'd like a higher end hotel that is oceanfront and on or fairly close to the boardwalk.
My primary concern is that the place is nice and clean. I'm willing to pay the money for a nicer placer to stay. If anyone can give me any suggestions, I'd appreciate it.
Thanks in advance.

nlfissel
09-05-2002, 12:27 PM
The Grand Hotel on 23rd Street is good. New for 2001, they do have some jacuzzi rooms, but only 1 person jacuzzis. The Paradise Plaza Inn on 9th Street is nice as well and offers jacuzzi rooms. The Inn on the Ocean is a small B&B style hotel on the boardwalk. Real nice and cozy, they also have some rooms with jacuzzis. All of these hotels can be checked out on-line at www.ocean-city.com.

ECWA25
09-08-2002, 04:47 PM
Hello!

Here is a list of things I could find. In-room may only mean one-person size, they don't specify.

High-ended doesn't necessarily mean better in OC.

I may have found some things so here goes:

--Best Western Flagship - 26th st. Oceanfront--saunas, hot tub

--Boardwalk Plaza Hotel - Rehoboth Beach
hot tub, in-room jacuzzi

--Coconut Malorie - 59th st.
marble baths, in-room jacuzzis

--Comfort Inn Gold Coast - 112th st. & Coastal Hwy
jacuzzi w/ sundeck, whirlpools in rooms

--Hampton Inn - 4201 Coastal Hwy.
in-room jacuzzi

--Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites - 127th st. & Coastal Hwy.
in-room jacuzzi

--Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites - 17th & Boardwalk
in-room jacuzzi, hot tub

--Hotel Monte Carlo - 216 N. Baltimore Ave.
in-room jacuzzi, hot tub

--Lighthouse Club Hotel - 56th st. & Bay
marble bathrooms, in-room jacuzzi

--Paradise Plaza Inn - 9th St. & Boardwalk
in-room jacuzzi

--Princess Bayside - 48th St. & the bay
in-room jacuzzi

--Princess Royale - 91st St
in-room jacuzzi

--Stowaway Grand Hotel - 21st St. & Boardwalk
in-room jacuzzi

--Tidelands Caribbean Hotel 5th st. & Boardwalk
in-room jacuzzi

--Inn On The Ocean (Bed&Breakfast) 10th st. & Boardwalk
jacuzzis, oceanfront veranda

I hope this helps!
/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

mcguillicutty
09-09-2002, 05:45 AM
I have been going to oc for 20 years, there are not many clean hotels anymore, the only ones I go to that are clean and have jacuzzis are: the Edge, ( brand new) coconut malorie, and the lighthouse, those are the only ones I recommend,I have stayed at a lot, so if you have any questions feel free to contact me

christine brown

ECWA25
09-10-2002, 08:44 AM
Hello!

There are many "clean hotels" in OC and I don't think you have to spend $300 a night to get them.

The Dunes Manor Hotel and the Commander Hotel are rated really high by people in this forum and they are under $300 a night. The Paradise Plaza on 9th St is also very nice too.

They are not "luxury" hotels like the Edge and the Coconut Malorie but are clean and well-kept.

There are also "average" motel rooms like the Econolodge on 146th and the Sea Hawk on 124th that are clean with amenities but the rooms are nothing special, just average.

Have Fun!
/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Jamo(DC)
03-18-2003, 06:50 AM
Hey I have a question is the Carousel Hotel a nice place to stay. It says that it has been renovated

Originally posted by ECWA25:
Hello!

There are many "clean hotels" in OC and I don't think you have to spend $300 a night to get them.

The Dunes Manor Hotel and the Commander Hotel are rated really high by people in this forum and they are under $300 a night. The Paradise Plaza on 9th St is also very nice too.

They are not "luxury" hotels like the Edge and the Coconut Malorie but are clean and well-kept.

There are also "average" motel rooms like the Econolodge on 146th and the Sea Hawk on 124th that are clean with amenities but the rooms are nothing special, just average.

Have Fun!
http://forum.maryland.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Jamo