PDA

View Full Version : HELP!Looking for a good place to stay w/Family

08-30-2002, 11:03 AM
for Next Summer 2003. on or very neer Board walk. oceanfront, pool washer/dryer ect... Thanks

10-30-2002, 05:29 PM
Check out the Commander Hotel. Family oriented with great facilities AND on the boardwalk!

www.commanderhotel.com

ErinMC3
11-03-2002, 08:29 PM
I agree with the recommendation of The Commander. We've stayed there before and it's very family-oriented and located right on the boardwalk. You may also want to check out the new Holiday Inn on the boardwalk. Good luck. /infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif

01-04-2003, 06:45 PM
We like the Holiday inn on 17th st. and the Grand on 21 st. street. Stayed at both places and liked alot. This year going back to the Grand in June.

04-24-2003, 12:13 PM
I don't know if you have already found a place but the Castle in the Sand is a great family place. I have been staying there for over 10 years. They have activities for kids too during the day as well as the largest pool in OC. They have different types of rooms, some of which can be had by the day. They are not an inexpensive place but they do have kitchens. It is located on 37th which is not far from Jolly Roger