PDA

View Full Version : Paradise Plaza Hotel

ECWA25
05-17-2002, 09:07 AM
Located on 9th street on the Boardwalk, Oceanfront

ECWA25
05-17-2002, 09:15 AM
Hello!
My brother and his girlfriend stayed at this hotel for 4 days in April and they were very happy with it.
They said everything was clean and nice in the room. There was a fridge, microwave and sink in the kitchen. They also had an oceanfront Balcony that also faces the Boardwalk.
There is also an outdoor pool and bar there. There is air conditioning and cable TV in all the rooms too.

/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

JAJ
07-17-2002, 01:50 AM
We are staying here this year, and have stayed here in the past. The rooms seem a little bigger than some places and are very clean. There is an excellent view of the boardwalk and ocean.

JAJ
06-20-2003, 05:56 AM
I guess I'll update myself here lol.

We stayed there again last August and had a really great stay. We are also going back this coming August 2003 for another few days. My mother really enjoys the view of the boardwalk.

Ed
02-27-2004, 10:18 AM
Slots are on the way, a machine in every room.

wannabeinOC
03-20-2004, 06:28 PM
i stayed here for beach week in june 03. the rooms were nice, def. a nice size and although i had a bayside room, i had an awesome view (i was on the 6th floor...that might be why, too). the convenience of the boardwalk shops underneath was really cool, i hadn't experienced it before. the only thing i didn't like about it too much was the restaurant; food and service weren't that great, and the clientel wasn't too impressive. i probably won't stay here again; i can get a better room for a comprable rate somewhere else.