PDA

View Full Version : Harrison hall/hotel monte carlo

05-11-2002, 11:13 AM
Has anyone stayed at either of these two places in the last years? If so how are they as far as being clean and staff treating their guests?

Also, are they usually filled with college kids or they more family hotels?

We are coming the last week of June.. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

03-10-2003, 11:12 AM
I stayed at the Hotel Monte Carlo this summer, it was nice and the pool was never crowded. It was also a good location. The only down side was that it was under construction while we were there.

STLavsa
03-11-2003, 06:19 PM
I stayed at the Hotel Monte Carlo Last 4th of July week. It was pretty nice, it only sucks that they have 1 elevator though. Other than that, the rooms are clean, I'd stay there again

06-09-2003, 06:20 AM
Harrison Hall sucks!!!!!!!!! Paper thin walls, the rooms are small.

06-10-2003, 03:24 AM
When you get up in the morning be sure to go down and see if there are any chalk outlines on the floor and police around.

blondee0219
06-10-2003, 02:52 PM
what hotel are you referring to? I hope it's not the monte carlo

Danielle

theshaah
06-15-2003, 02:43 PM
All I can say about Harrison Hall is that it was a REALLY small place. The hallways were so tight I thought I was going to suffocate. I have friend who work for the Harrisons so I wouldn't bad mouth the hall but it is not for me. It is mainly senior citizens didn't see any other young people during my time at the hotel.

Adam

jane marsh
07-06-2003, 03:54 AM
the monte carlo is a nice hotel. i stayed there, but it was in the winter. The rooms are spacious and the furniture is nice. the only down side is that the heating element did not work right so it was cold in the room. Friendly, efficient staff.